[Supreme] 2014 Discussion thread - TROLLING/FLAMING/SELLING=BAN

Mar 04, 2014 @ 21:32
My lude and anarchy tees came in, it came with a le Bain, anarchy, and toothpicks but no regular bogo, but whatever
Mar 04, 2014 @ 21:32
those burgundy PB sk8-his are awesome... what are they gonna be, $100-$130?

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

Mar 04, 2014 @ 21:33
No detailed pics of the tan and the black one?
Mar 04, 2014 @ 21:45
anyone know when the soccer jersey is gnna drop? i need tht shit in my life mayne, cant decide between the navy, white, or pink one.
navy
Mar 04, 2014 @ 21:48
i wouldn't have put those stickers on there, but how is that thing? wondering if its big enough to do some stunts on
stunts? you some evel knievel skater?
yeah bro.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Mar 04, 2014 @ 21:53
Got my fishtail in. Nice jacket......but would be even doper if it was in the 200s. Came with a lebain sticker, anarchy, and toothpicks. I will put a fit pic up later. Peace!
Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:01
well the cliffedge info puts an end to the 60000 yen rumour for the f-1.
I reckon the actual price was between 40000 and 45000. make of that what you will as i doubt it's direct conversion to USD or GBP. and i can't be bothered to work it out.
Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:02
So..... I bought a black pocket tee, yet received an aspen wood pocket tee. They done fucked up
Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:05
So..... I bought a black pocket tee, yet received an apen wood pocket tee. They done fucked up
resell the aspen tee

Buy a pocket tee on ebay and enjoy your pocket tee + extra cash

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:07
So..... I bought a black pocket tee, yet received an apen wood pocket tee. They done fucked up
haha you're winning tho man
poor dude who recieved the black pocket tee instead of his aspen lmao
Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:09
Toothpicks and anarchy sticker with my package. Disappointed about no Le Bain, but I wasn't expecting the toothpicks at all so I'm a happy camper. I can see myself buying more of them from the brand Supreme used. http://teatreetherapy.com/products/mint-toothpicks.html

The natural color way in the un-American tee is so nice in person. The print pops nicely against it, but doesn't come off too harshly like it would with the other colors. I'm always partial to black color ways but I had to go with my gut on the natural cw. Glad I did.

Being a girl makes it hard to enjoy some of the pieces from supreme without looking like an idiot, but I think I pick and choose within some good bounds. I'm not trying to stunt, be a street wear queen, or an ignorant skate groupie. Some(keyword, some) of Supreme's items fall within design and clothing I genuinely like to wear so it works for me. FDL top was the most "outrageous" thing I purchased but I love it so much, and I personally think I wear it well(in my own way).  Sorry if you were going for a size medium black FDL online and didn't get one because I beat you. Ya girl was in the zone that day. 
Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:11
Toothpicks and anarchy sticker with my package. Disappointed about no Le Bain, but I wasn't expecting the toothpicks at all so I'm a happy camper. I can see myself buying more of them from the brand Supreme used. http://teatreetherapy.com/products/mint-toothpicks.html

The natural color way in the un-American tee is so nice in person. The print pops nicely against it, but doesn't come off too harshly like it would with the other colors. I'm always partial to black color ways but I had to go with my gut on the natural cw. Glad I did.

Being a girl makes it hard to enjoy some of the pieces from supreme without looking like an idiot, but I think I pick and choose within some good bounds. I'm not trying to stunt, be a street wear queen, or an ignorant skate groupie. Some(keyword, some) of Supreme's items fall within design and clothing I genuinely like to wear so it works for me. FDL top was the most "outrageous" thing I purchased but I love it so much, and I personally think I wear it well(in my own way).  Sorry if you were going for a size medium black FDL online and didn't get one because I beat you. Ya girl was in the zone that day. 
Fit pic of FDL!

2Ps

Inactive User

Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:14

No Le Bain 
What lens did you take this with? 
35MM
Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:15

lets see some fit pics smokeyface

Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:16
well the cliffedge info puts an end to the 60000 yen rumour for the f-1.
I reckon the actual price was between 40000 and 45000. make of that what you will as i doubt it's direct conversion to USD or GBP. and i can't be bothered to work it out.
thats about $390-$440, and then divided by about half because its twice as much in japan, and it should be around $195-$220 in USD

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

Inactive User

Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:17
Arena crew is incredible in person, one of my favorite Supreme pieces ever. (6'1" - size L) 
Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:19
Arena crew is incredible in person, one of my favorite Supreme pieces ever. (6'1" - size L) 
nike tech pants im guessing? since they got those tracks on the side
Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:21
bright red shoes with camo, really man?
Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:21
A couple of pick-ups from SupLA last week

Supreme Grid Camo Camp Cap by Nate Santana, on Flickr

Supreme Utili-Key by Nate Santana, on Flickr
Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
Actually I got the pics of my rotation.

you're a hippy, so what? 

todays rotation
Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:23
My lude and anarchy tees came in, it came with a le Bain, anarchy, and toothpicks but no regular bogo, but whatever
fit pic of Lude tee man
Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:34

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅( ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้)

Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:35
^lol dude is slick but yall know I got the yeezys anyway
Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:35
it's official. shark has no fuckin life.
Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:52
yeah dude its hard to right click a photo, hit search google for this image, click on the first article that comes up, and then post it on here

smh 

where the azn girls at

Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:53
its not that hard to copy image URL and paste in google images... 
Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
Left To Cop List:
1) 2 Colorways of the F-1 (Green and Pink)
2) Black CDG Bomber and CDG vans
3) Le Bain pullover
4) Champion Warm-Up Jacket in Black
5) Soccer Jersey but still haven't decided on a colorway
6) TNF Coach Jacket / Removable Hooded piece

What pieces are left that you guys have your eye on?
saving all my money for either CDG or TNF( if they remove that big ass supreme from the sleeve)

Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:54
reverse image search takes 5 seconds. its official, you're salty.
Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:55
lol so fuckin what? it's not like I don't have em. also at the end of the day we got different taste anyway cause I would never wear those ugly ass virgils and chukkas or whatever. point is you care too much to even call me out on my shoes in the first place. why does it matter to you what I wear?
Mar 04, 2014 @ 22:57
why u so mad tho

where the azn girls at

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.